Providing A Different Kind Of Legal Service Since 1993
In 1993, Peggy Small co-founded the firm of Small & Lyons. The idea, then and now, was to make people comfortable when facing uncomfortable circumstances. Peggy Small has since started her own firm, The Law Office of Peggy L. Small, PLLC which continues to provide practical, insightful and affordable legal services to people in need. We strive to give our clients the best, most timely and cost effective services.
We have upheld those principles for more than two decades, providing a different kind of legal experience in New Hampshire. From criminal defense to family law, our attorneys strive to provide you with the best representation possible.
What makes our approach so unique?
- Experience: We have extensive experience as individuals and as a team. In addition to bringing his or her own valuable experience, each of our staff members has been with us for nearly a decade or more.
- Collaboration: Our lawyers believe that the best solutions come from collaborating with other attorneys in the firm.
- Availability: Our team approach not only contributes to better solutions, but it helps ensure that you always have access to a lawyer who is familiar with your case even if your lawyer is in court.
- Compassion: We understand that legal matters can be stressful, emotional and even frightening. We are always professional, but we don't put up a wall that separates you from your legal issues.
- Respect: Empathy is important, but so is respect. We respect you, which means we provide honest advice and set realistic expectations based on your circumstances.
- Affordable solutions: We know that cost is always a concern. We offer free initial consultations, flexible payment plans and unbundled services, and we never pursue a strategy that isn't worth the cost.
- Exceptional results: We strive to build lasting relationships with our clients. Many were initially referred to us by family members or friends and even from those who were opposing parties on our cases.
Follow the links below to read more about the individual qualifications and experience of our lawyers.
Call Us Today. We Look Forward To Working With You.
Everyone answers the phone at our law firm, including our lawyers. Call us at 800-556-7053 or complete our online form to schedule your free consultation. We will work to accommodate your needs, whether that means meeting in person or over the phone.