Sincere Family Law Attorneys Serving New Hampshire
Helping Your Family Prepare For The Road Ahead
Trust is absolutely vital in family law matters. The legal process can be highly emotional, because decisions that are made will impact your family’s future and financial health. When so much is on the line, you have to know that you can trust your family law attorney to do what is right for you.
Our goal is to help you confidently answer the question, “Is my family going to be OK?”
At The Law Office of Peggy L. Small, PLLC, we appreciate the great responsibility you have placed in our hands. The fact that your and your family’s future depend on our representation is not lost on us. We take the time to listen to your every concern, guide you through the process and collaborate to ensure that our strategy meets your needs.
Call our office in Nashua at 603-318-0025. We represent families throughout New Hampshire.
Effective Strategies For A Wide Range Of Family Matters
Our promise to you is that we will always provide honest and practical advice. We discuss realistic solutions and utilize our experience to give you the best representation in a wide range of matters, including:
- Filing for divorce
- Resolving alimony disputes
- Developing working parenting plans and support arrangements
- Adoptions and guardianship matters
- Grandparents’ rights issues
- Representing your interests in mediations
- Post-decree requests for modification
- Family violence and restraining orders
- Termination of parental rights